Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Marie Antoinette's retreat

My favorite part of the Palace of Versailles had to have been Marie Antoinette's area. It was amazing. Clark, in our group, even took a nap in the gardens. It was like a dream and getting lost in there was an amazing experience.

This is on the way to Marie Antoinette's Petit Trianon.

I've just entered the gates to her petit trianon. Its gorgeous.

Her little courtyard.

Her 2-story church

Love her so much.

View to one of her gardens. I believe that is the Trianon, the kings other mini palace. But I didn't make it that far.


Her garden or the start of it I should say. You could get lost in here for days.

The back of her gorgeous Petit Trianon


I've come upon her little village, yeah I love this place.

Cutest little houses ever, I want these in my backyard.


A pond back here as well.





Each home as a different feel and different gardens or purpose.



Inside one of them.


It had vineyards as well.



Live animals, she loved to come and pretend to be a milkmaid.



This is breathtaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment