Thursday, May 31, 2012

Louvre

I am getting all my days mixed up here. We are always so busy and I am always too tired to post that I get confused about what day is what. We went to the Louvre today since on Fridays it is open until 9 pm. Lets just say that you literally need 2-3 weeks in this place to appreciate everything inside. I was so overwhelmed and stressed about the homework that I honestly couldn't calm down until I entered the room with David's work. Recognizing almost every piece and being blow away by the size and artwork can do it too you. We just sat down and admired the work not wanting to leave, but of course hunger got to us. Here are some photos from the day.

Mona Lisa, the crowd around this is crazy. You really have to fight to get to the front.

This is huge and gorgeous. I loved just sitting and admiring.

The point of the pyramid.

My view from my room! Love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment