Friday, February 24, 2012

Goodbye Ushuaia

Day #8
My 7th day I was exhausted. I couldn't keep up with my parents, plus I had a lot of homework to catch up on by that time.  So I took a relaxing day and studied my little heart out.

Day #8 we all prepared to go our separate ways. My mom, aunt Sharlene, uncle John, and I were on heading back to Buenos Aires while my dad and Derek were off to Calafate. They got there just in time to see the glacier which I'm not going to lie, my mom and I were jealous we didn't get to tag along for that part.


You would have never guessed that yesterday there was snow everywhere. This is their summer right now.

Crazy mountains in Ushuaia.

The city of Ushuaia. Our hotel was one of the 3 on the mountain side. Gorgeous.


Goodbye dad and Derek. Have fun on your adventure.

Flying into Buenos Aires at night. The city is huge. This is just parts of it. I still couldn't believe how far it span out. It is one of the largest cities in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment