Sunday, June 10, 2012

Paris to Barcelona

Thursday the 31st was our travel day to Barcelona. It was also our art history final day. The train ride was planned to be about 6 hours long and the joke around the whole trip was that the final would take about the whole train ride. I was being a little cocky and thought there was no way it would take that long to write a final so when we got on the train I took a nap and took my time answering my questions. Then I realized it had been like 3 hours and I had only answered 1 question. 1 question out of 6. The thing about these questions are each question has 10 questions give or take in each one. Luckily our teacher extended the final from the end of the train ride to noon the next day. I am not kidding when I say that I think the test took me around 9-10 hours and I felt like I rushed threw the last question.

No comments:

Post a Comment