Sunday, March 23, 2014

instagram #ootd

I have been super busy with a ton of different things lately that sometimes my blog only gets attention 3 times a week, but my instagram usually gets more attention.  I've become obsessed with thrifting lately, I think I need to put myself on a budget or no spending for a period of time.  I think the budget sounds better then not spending for a period of time.  But I wanted to share some of my latest finds and how I've been styling them.  If your not following me on instagram go start now!

This was yesterdays look.  I felt like I needed to bring spring into my life plus I really wanted an excuse to wear these bright pink pants which was a find lately.  The purse, sweater, pants, and one of the button ups were thrift finds.




Sweater: Banana Republic
Chambray Shirt: J Crew
Seahorse Shirt: Merona (Target)
Pants: J Crew (similar)
Purse: Dooney & Bourke
Shoes: Report (TJ Maxx) (similar)
Bracelets: David Yurman
Watch: Michael Kors
Pearl Necklaces: Chanel


This skirt was a thrift find, I had mentioned it in an earlier post.

Chambray shirt: Levi's
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Tory Burch
Necklaces: Chanel

The other day I came across this Dooney & Bourke bag and took it to Nordstroms right away to see if its authentic. Which they say it is. I will have to check with a real dealer when I am near one but at the time being I will take Nordstroms word for it, Yeah!!


15 comments:

  1. Great buy for pants and skirt!!!! You did great!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with that floral lace shoes! I love it!


    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your linsk)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love those pink pants in the first one :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with your outfit, so cute!
    Love the little Chanel necklace & your shoes! <3

    Stay beautiful :)
    lovefromsimmie.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit so much!
    Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you please check out my blog? I just started it and I would greatly appreciate it!
    -Abby
    www.thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt in your second post, will look so nice with almost anything for summer, autumn, winter, infact all year round!
    Hannah x
    www.hannahphilipson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the styling on your outfits. Looks like you've scored some great finds!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics and outfit!!!
    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfits! love the sweater!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great style! absolutely love the mix of colours!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new lace blouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your bag and shoes! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete