Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rome day #2

Today was another packed day. Since there were riots going on at the Pantheon yesterday and we didn't get to go in during our tour we made an effort to make it there first today. Then we headed to our Vatican tour which I highly recommend. Your able to pass the huge lines and hear things you might not already know. After we walked around town and found a nice place for our last dinner together as a family since everyone but Elyse and I are leaving to different parts of Europe. Yes I cried at our goodbyes and hugged everyone like 18 times each.


Pantheon

Scary and inside the pantheon, these were everywhere.

I'm getting excited, we are almost at the Vatican.












I love the ceilings if you can't tell. Gorgeous.





Loved how this turned out! haha total accident but its cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment